Subject: [tryton] Re: Release 1.0.0

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:42:19 +0100

ced schrieb:
> The Tryton team is proud to announce the first release of Tryton, a

Congratulation! You did a good job!

> Tryton is [...] aspire to be a strong
> community-driven project.

I want to say thanks for the fast response on bugs I reported. Most have 
been fixed within hours. This makes me confident that Tryton will become 
a great open source project with a good community.

Side note:
Triton is a moon of moon of Neptune. And I programmed in Oberon for a 
long time, which is named after a moon of Uranus. Nice coincident. :-)

-- 
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel
Dipl.-Informatiker (univ.), CISSP

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

---

From: ced <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:52:37 -0800 (PST)

The Tryton team is proud to announce the first release of Tryton, a
fork of OpenERP. This is the result of 8 months of intensive work
which consist of the rewrite of all modules (including contact, sale,
purchase, invoice, analytic and general account and inventory
management) and some parts of the core features. It is available in
four languages (English, French, German and Spanish).

Tryton is released under the GPL-3 and aspire to be a strong
community-driven project. We are looking for contributors for
translations, documentations and testings as long as business
expertise and user feedbacks.

The target audience is the small and medium enterprises who are
looking for a highly customizable and easy to use application platform
and ERP. Tryton provides the ability to organisations to let their
solution grow with their needs.

Tryton: http://www.tryton.org/index.html
Downloads: http://www.tryton.org/downloads.html
Screenshots: http://www.tryton.org/screenshots.html

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
[email-masked] mailing list
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---