B2CK is organizing a technical training web session on Tryton from the 15th to 19th of February 2016 from 09:00 to 11:00 CET.
The training session will cover technical subjects. The main goal of this training is to help the attendees understand the Tryton architecture and to build their first module.
- basic programming knowledge (preferably but not mandatory Python)
- a machine with Python installed
The topics covered are:
- Technical overview of tryton
- Tryton architecture
- Minimal tryton module
- Model and fields
- List view and form view
- Buttons, Wizards and Actions
- Extending existing views and models
Training will take place on Google Hangout. The prize for the full week is 800€ per attendee (VAT excluded).
As usual for additional attendees by the same company we apply a cumulative 50% rebate.
For reservation or more information please send an email to email@example.com