B2CK is organizing a technical training web session on Tryton from the 1st to 5th of December 2014 from 16:00 to 18:00 CET.
The training session will cover technical subjects. The main goal of this training is to empower quickly attendees to get the most out of Tryton and to build their first module.
- basic programming knowledge (preferably but not mandatory Python)
- a machine with Python installed
The topics covered are:
- Technical overview of tryton
- Tryton architecture
- Minimal tryton module
- Model and fields
- List view and form view
- Buttons, Wizards and Actions
- Extending existing views and models
Training will take place on Google Hangout. The prize for the full week is 750€ per attendee (VAT excluded).
For reservation or more information please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org